Luxman 595ASE

Got my Luxman 595ASE yesterday.. Serial #199. The Amp is magnificent with beautiful sound that you’d expect from a Luxman.. I realize some of you don’t care for the looks.. I was double minded. But now having it in person I find it so beautiful. I am glad I gave it a chance. There is not a single thing I would change in its appearance..

rman9

Why is Luxman still so expensive? The yen has depreciated roughly 20% over the past year vs USD.

So do you think that prices drop because the Yen has depreciated? REALLY?  You will NEVER in your lifetime see a Distributor LOWER the MSRP of any product due to inflation or currency devaluation.  Must be nice to live in OZ!!  Instead of complaining go buy a Luxman directly from Japan to save all the dough your whining about. Get a step up/down transformer and your all set.

Luxmancl38, may I ask which dealer?  As I am in New England and interested in this amp…

@plinko I am in the west coast, but I did a search for Luxman dealers in New England and came up with 'Audio Video Therapy LLC, 216 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, NH 03060' hope that helps..