Tekton Ufberts

Hello I am somewhat surprised that a Speaker from a Tekton doesnot even come with a instruction sheet ,or st least a pdf file online on a $12,000 speaker.
on the back of the speakers , there are 3 sets of terminals , but information what so ever.
if trywire whichi would think why  no straps to the otherconnectors.
a fellow Audiophile recently bought them ,and asked me since he didnot even get a owners manual.
can anyone shed some light on the3 sets of terminals on the back ? Thanks much .
128x128audioman58
Iam the opposite of Contuzzi and Audioman58 every time I heard my ps 12 and my impact moniitor , my jaw drop and enjoy both of them.i end up listening at least 4 hrs straight..

Hello Tekton owners/aficionados, I’m getting ready to take the leap into the Ulfberht club and am looking for anyone within a few hours drive from Northern Virginia who would allow me to hear their speakers.  I heard the Moabs briefly a few years ago at a show and liked them, but really need to hear the Ulfs!  I’ve got a pretty decent wine cellar and would love to bring something nice with me to either share or leave for my host.  I’d also be happy to have folks come listen to the Dynaudio Consequence Ultimates I have now as a comparison.