Mcintosh MC275 alternatives?

Hello All, I'm considering this unit, not being too familiar with the current crop of tube amps in market at the moment, can anybody recommend alternatives I should be looking at?

Criteria as follows

-North American / European / Japanese made,

-50 watts minimum

-el34 or kt 88

audiocanada

Quicksilver 40 watt Mid Monos. Not pretty but no better amp available.  

Don Sachs Kootenay 120. It is a highly upgraded Bob Latino ST-120 with Dual regulated power supplies and high quality capacitors, resistors, etc. It is rated at 65wpc with KT88’s or 6550. I’m not sure how it might compare to the Mac. but it is as good as I have ever heard. Don is in Canada. FWIW I own this amp now and am not looking to upgrade

The biggest problem is that he is usually backed up for 3-5 months  and used units are snatched up very quickly

Sachs Kootenay 120

Before you make a choice, ask yourself if this is your forever amp or not.  If it isn't, consider what the used McIntosh will be worth selling used compared to other equipment being offered?  Weather it is 2 years old or 20 years old you will get back something like 75% of what you bought it for. especially if it is in mint or VG condition.  There are few other brands but not the ones mentioned here that can come close to the Mac resale value.

Let me give you an example of my own personal experience, I bought a McIntosh MC152 power amp used for $2700, I sold it for $2500.00 in less than 3 hours posted here.  I had the first amp 3 years and sold it for only $200.00 less than I paid.  If I was selling it in today's market. I could have easily sold it for $3000.00