What is the best 2 channel listening chair?

I've been using a Ames lounge chair for years, it looks and feels good ...but it's a little low...l was ready for an upgrade. I was reading you should avoid chairs that are higher that the shoulder, but l will choose comfort first,nothing too bulky,no theater seats.I recently purchased a Human touch pc610 (optioned out).So far its been fantastic.Any input or ideas on this subject would be appreciated. 

128x128vinnydabully

juanmanual - a few days ago, I was in an office waiting and sat on this exact mid century modern chair for about 45 minutes and couldn’t believe how comfortable it was!  I would’ve never thought from looking at it that it was so comfy.

I have a Gamut Lobster chair myself. Cost as much as a major system component but my thinking was that the listening position is as important as a component so why not spend as much? The justifications of an audiophile ... 🙄 

Gamut Lobster Chair

The chair is comfortable and the head rest is sound absorbent so there's less reflection to the ears (based on what the marketing materials say). To my ears, I hear more details in tracks that I am familiar with. The more important lesson I have learnt is that you need to sit at the height of the tweeters. I learnt this the painful way as I recently upgraded my main speakers, and found that the chair was no longer in the sweet spot as the tweeters were not at ear height. Unfortunately the height of the chair is not adjustable. 😣

I had to relocate the Gamut Lobster chair to my second set up. Now I am on the hunt again for another chair. It is probably going to be height adjustable this time around. 

If you like your current chair, just build a carpeted platform that raises your chair to the height you want.  Simple and cheap.