Add a external DAC, buy EAR Acute or go PC`?

I am wondering what to to right now. I have put my Electrocompaniet EMC1up up for sale. I love the design and the build quality of this player, but want to upgrade my digital front end. My options is; Keep my EMC 1 and add an external DAC (i will not have the funding to buy a state of the art DAC then), sell it and go for a EAR Acute player witch will match my EAR 864 and 890 amp set both in looks and i presume in sound, or convert to PC-audio and use the funds from the sale of my EMC1 and go for a Audio Note 2.1 signature DAC or evtn a used EMM Labs DAC6. Theese are my alternatives. Any suggestions of what i should do?
gut_man
Gut man - curious about this DAC. I Googled but could not find out much. Can you elaborate or post links to where I can get more information. Feel free to email me offline if you like.
Information on this dac would be quite hard to find i think. The Dynamic Presicion dac's went out of production in 1996 i think. The company now produces power, pre amps, active loudspeaker filters and a riaa. I have a link where all products ever produced are described in Norwegian. You can find the info here: http://home.monet.no/~kaiped/dynamic.htm
some info in english (about the company, not the dac though):
http://www.dynamicprecision.no/
I belive the products from Dynamic Presicion have briefly been available in Scandinavia. I don't think the dac's ever were sold/distributed outside the Scandinavian countries. I have taken some pictures from both outside and inside the dac if you are interested Clio09, i can email them to you, when i get to snatch them from my camera!
I just got an offer i couldn't refuse. Tomorrow i will get my new transport delivered at my doorstep! A Forsell Air Reference mkII transport heavily modified by scilled people..I am really looking forward to this! This combination have been preferred/or jugded as equal by several listneres in direct comparison with EMM Labs transport and dac! The same people has also arranged a shoot out with EMM Labs and Esoteric digital rigs, with a marginal difference in perfomance. This is for me an indication of what level my new digtal combo performs! I have no way of making these comparasons myself, and do not think that my digital rig will be on par with theese digital rigs in everybody's opinion. The fun part of this shoot out, is that the people doing it, in fact owns theese high end digital combos! One of them, in fact sold his EMM labs transport and kept his custom transport, made by the same people who modified my Forsell transport. I am so looking forward to this. In a week, i will also have my new amp combo; EAR 864pre and 890power.. I expect to come closer to my hi-fi nirvana very soon :-)