Audio Aero Capitole Reference SE

Anyone compared the Capitole MK-2 to the new Capitole Reference SE?. I was told that it is night and day difference.
Thanks in advance.
flashunlock
Elberoth2, Can you tell us some of the sonic differences between these cd players and why you think one is better than the other?? Thank you
Sorry to wander off course, but DCCA’s question reminded me how much of an improvement in the Capitol you can also obtain from a good PC. I'm sure everyone has their favorites, but I recently switched to the DCCA Reference One on my Capitol and it was a very nice improvement indeed.
I have never tried the RCA or XLR/RCA outs. I always stayed balanced, becouse of the system/cables I have had at the time.

As I said before - the only meaningful difference is between regular and SE/Signature models. The sound much more transparent, have much better microdynamics and improved resolution. Soundstage depth and portrayal of space is also improved. Regular ones sound a bit slow and veiled in comparision.
I would have to agree with Elberoth as to the difference, as I stated previously, as to the improvement over/to the MK II. That being resolution, which in many cases helps with the dynamics (macro and micro) and frequently better focus in the sound stage. I have only heard the Sig. not in my system, but my feelings were similar to his. Just for the record though, this is not resolution like one would get with an Esoteric, for example. But still greater, noticeably so, than with the MK II.
Just bought AA Reference SE second hand 1 year old. My old AA Capitole MKII (not modified) sounded better with no harshness in the upper middle as the Reference. Something to do with break in? This one has 2-300 hours.