How many speakers and AMPS do you own, and why?

This question is one of curiosity, and those that answer or reply must have only one dedicated room in which they listen, no second systems set up etc..I'm generally wondering if I'm the only nut that has numerous pairs of speakers and amps (integrated and seperates). I find it hard to part with them, no rational reason why. Maybe I'm a hoarder, or maybe I'm a collector, or maybe I'm just insane. 

128x128audioguy85

I have 2 sets of speakers, 3 amps. Keep the extra speakers since major pain to box up and ship, three amps for back ups in case of possible power tube failures. I only have one set of boutique tubes for each, don't care to listen to second rate tubes.

OP,

Cool. I remember getting my first high end turntable… a VPI Aries and Van den Hull cartridge. My jaw dropped… goosebumps creeped up my arms and shivers went up and down my back… how was this possible? The background noise just disappeared… the bass slapped me in the chest… voices separated into individual singers.. lyrics I had no clue about suddenly presented themselves clear as day. OMG. How is this possible? This was the best investment I ever made! 

This was the same story for my first real audiophile tape deck, preamp, amp, streamer and speakers. Completely overwhelming. But, not from indiscriminating spending… but intense research and careful investment… 

Excluding the full 7.1 MARTIN LOGAN speakers and 3 YBA power amps driving them in the mancave…

- 4 two-Channel systems = 8 speakers and three amps ( one set of speakers are active)

WHY?
SIMPLE: I need them in different rooms

Post removed 

Over a dozen at my home most are giant. I collect restore design and manufacture loudspeakers so that's why.