***HUM***BUZZ***CRACKLE***POPPPP= Dead Amp...Where To Service???

7 months ago I bought a used Sugden Bijou system from an east coast dealer.I've been in audio heaven & ABSOLUTELY off the merry go round with electronics.
 I have never driven it hard,a few sessions turning up the volume but in a small apartment even that was restrained.Tonight it was playing blissfully & in an instant it LOUDLY started humming/buzzing,like transformer hum,then crackled like a power tube going bad & POP.Then nothing,no power up,dead.There are NO external fuses & design dictates complete tear down to access internals even for a visual inspection.
A Sugden dealer not in my area says they can send it to the Sugden guru somewhere in Arizona but a little internet digging shows a VERY highly compensated tech(read:expensive).
 I could use some recommendations for a service tech who is fair in his rates & with a rep for honesty in his dealings.Seattle area would be great but willing to ship to the right tech..Thanks much..

freediver

James at High-End Audio Repair in Phoenix, Az. is really good and super fair.  You can try him at 4803987362.  He is super busy and takes his time but I totally trust him with my equipment.  Give him a call and leave a message.  

Post removed