Could I use my analog hifi system for commerical bar?

Dear gentlemen, 

I would need your kind advices on this.

COVID, recession, stock market, my business went downhill in the past 2 years and it is now to the point that I call it quit on my current business operation. 

I'm thinking of an idea to bring my home hifi system to "hustle on the street" and earn some buck along the way before I'm able to do something bigger. 

I'm thinking of opening a hifi/audiophile (vinyl) bar, which is not so common in my area here, and I think there is a good market for that. However, I'm not financially capable of buying a whole new system, I can spare about $20k extra on audio equipment, the rest of my pocket is only enough to pay for rents/labour + other equipment for catering at the moment.

Here is my humble current set up at home:

1. Joseph Audio flagship Pearl speakers

2. Soure: vintage Thornes TD125 Long Base with Audio Technica VM760SLC MM Cart.

3. Rega Fono Mini A2D phonostage

4. Rouge Audio Cronos Magnum Integrated Amp 1st generation (as a preamp)

5. Bel Canto REF1000M Monoblocks

6. I have a Supratek Cortese coming in the next few months which can replace both the Rega & Rouge Audio.

So here are my questions:

1. How big is the venue should I be looking at for a comfortable volume that people can enjoy the music, not counting other operation space for example bar/kitchen etc... Are these speakers capable of a 1000 square feet venue at 90+db?

2. Is the systems capable of heavy duty job that make them runs 8-10 hours a day? Maybe 12hrs during the weekends. 

3. I possible thinking of selling away the vintage Thorens and buy 2 Technics Direct Drive TT because of its robust construction, and slowly turns them into a DJ booth with mixer too. Is that a good idea?

4. With all the bar fixtures, guests, could this system perform well at an "acceptable" audiophile level  with proper room treatments? I know this is a vague statement, but I just think my Pearls speakers is a much better pair than other bars with JBLs. 

5. With an extra $20k on audio equipment, what should I be upgrading/changing? I must add that I don't think selling my current set up is a good idea at the local market here, so I don't think I will sell everything to buy a new system. 

6. What else should I be aware of from the experienced guys here on this kind of venture?

Thank you guys so much!

K.

hoangkhoi1207

Thank you guys for the fast responds, however, there is the current new concept on music-centric bar serving drinks, for people who cares both for the sound and the atmosphere of a bar. 

These are not popular even on a global scale, Japan has many of them for a few years already, and I know for sure there is a market for this type of business in my area, hence my questions, here's a link you may take a look at some of them here:

Not sure any of this is viable as a business model but I'll chime in anyway. You'll want very efficient loudspeakers. Something like Klipsch LaScalas, raised up off the floor to project the sound out over the floor. 2 direct drive TTs is also a good idea so if one goes down, you'll have a backup. You'll also want to be able to play CDs and stream. 

refer to the experience of Japanese jazz cafes ... (usually a small area) ...
A home system will fit (except amplifiers and speakers) ...
You will need a DJ - constantly choosing and turning vinyl ... a separate room from the kitchen and the common room ...

Good (even used) concert acoustics will cost a lot and it's not a high-end sound ... probably you have to use horns ... household La Scala - a quad version? ... Levinson (Daniel Herz) now has such amplifiers ...