Synergistic Research MiG 3.0 Footers

SR just released the 3.0 version of theirMiG footers, and I got in a set yesterday:

https://www.synergisticresearch.com/isolation/isolation-footers/mig-and-mig-3-0/

I have been very pleased with the MiG 2.0s that replaced Herbie’s Audio Lab Tenderfeet under my CD transport, so I decided to try the 3.0s under my DAC. They also replaced Tenderfeet. I put them in the “ambient” configuration, as this is what I preferred with the 2.0s under my transport. I hear very clear across the board improvements, and am quite happy with the purchase. I could try to describe further what I hear, but, honestly, as skeptical as some may be, they do pretty much everything SR claims on their site, at least in my system.

There are many component isolation products out there, some quite elaborate and expensive. I’m sure some are quite amazing, and perform even better than the MiG 3.0s. I can’t compare them to more expensive products, because I don’t have the funds. What I can say is that I am very pleased with the value for money they provide. If you are looking for an effective, relatively inexpensive, way to isolate your components, I highly recommend looking into the MiG 3.0s.

tommylion