Dynaudio Contour 60i - What a difference after break in

I have read may threads here on speaker break in.. While I love good sound, I have never considered myself an expert on sound...

A couple of months go I got my 60is... I personally like the Dynaudio sound, so I was happy with them out of the box...but after a couple of months now, even I can tell the difference in the sound!  Especially the vocals... and there seems to be a punch overall...I also find the Dyns easy on the ears at low or high volume with little ear fatigue...

It doesn't seem there are that many threads on Dynaudios... I would love to hear others' experiences with both Dyns and other speakers...

aussm

I had never heard Dynaudio speakers.  But I liked what I read about the Heritage Specials and purchased a pair.  Most expensive speakers I’ve ever had but worth every penny.  The detail of the instruments and of the soundstage is spectacular.  

@aussm Heard the Confidence 20's at a store with an Octave V80se and just wow, unbelievable dynamics, transparency and wide deep sounstage. If I didn't already have new speakers I would have jumped at them. I was in the market for a tube amp and wound up with the Octave V70 Class A. The Confidence are on my bucket list though ;-)

Years ago I was getting my kef R105/3 woofers refoamed and brought home a pair of dynaudio audience 80's the bass output was impressive, really impressive, but the resolution didn't carry thru the higher octaves and when I returned them I asked the dealer if dynaudio had more revealing speakers and was told no. I'm pretty sure the audience line doesn't carry the esotar tweeter so maybe that dealer just couldn't help me, idk. I was really impressed by the bass those speakers put out.