Factory service for products from the 90's

I would hope reputable companies would continue service for amps and preamps from the 90's. Your thoughts?

ptss

Interesting. Some of these Top Line products were advertised as a lifetime product. I find the 90's seem like yesterday :)

Wasn't "factory service" but I have had no problem getting servicing or repairs done on my McIntosh gear.  There are several very reputable individuals available.  The McIntosh amp and preamps I own are from the 1980's and early 1990's.  

Wasn’t "factory service" but I have had no problem getting servicing or repairs done on my McIntosh gear.

Some older gear is readily repairable as long as components are available, newer gear with specialized IC chips and the like are basically unrepairable once those components are out of stock.

I hear some Harley-Davidson shops won't work on bikes that are more than 10 years old. Man, that seems like it was yesterday. 

@ptss 
I do too but that only shows how old we are 😀. I encourage you to check out the new stuff if you can. It’s fun. Class D amp, streaming, DSD, DSP, immersive sound. We are old but not dead yet. Let’s live a little.