Chris' latest cables.

I went to purchase a set of ICs from Chris, aka VH Audio, and for a bit of a bump in cost, he offered to send his new V-Twist ICs. Chris and I go back to the days I used to modify equipment, and knowing how conscious he is about his product, for me it was a no brainer. It turned out that not only was the IC impressive, they easily smoked everything I had laying around, some retailed for over 3 times the cost. I don’t have loads to spend on cables, but Chris makes it easy with a comparatively inexpensive cable which in my experience far out classes its, so called, competition. Opinions are just that, but in my opinion these are very good ICs for the money and when they become available on his site, you may want to check them out.

128x128lous

I have a pair of V Twist cables from Chris.  I bought specifically to go between my preamp and power amp.  His advice was perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

Where are the V-Twist IC’s listed on the VH-Audio site? Or is it something you have to contact Chris about?

@lous That's great glad the new IC's are so good. Agree Chris is a great guy rolled some Furutech PCs for me they sound great and were relatively cheap and fantastic customer service.

@t_ramey,

Chris told me about them when I was researching cables. I ordered a pair on the spot.  

Chris' Pulsars are still my favorite RCA IC's and Greg Straley's Reality Cables are my favorite speaker cables, both from around the same time when they were hyped on message boards. I should try these new ones. Thanks.