Looking for wider soundstage

My system consists of:

parasound a21+ amp for LF

rogue st 100 dark for HF

Aurender  n10

schiit Yggy dac

don sachs 2 preamp

legacy signature se speakers 

Looking for wider soundstage  room is not treated but it’s not bad and I have moved speakers around  Thanks for any advice  I have believed my amps could be better but not sure  thanks in advance 

backdoor

Not that good with a PC but here is their site SYNERGISTICRESEARCH.COM, I have been getting Synergistic products from Highland Audio in CA. The more I listen with the HFT's the more impressed with them, also at Highland the reviews that they show are real, I have posted on reviews and the do show up. With these installed you are going to want to listen to everything that you have just listen to to have to hear the improvements.

About the HFT's the store is called[ Highend-Electronics] they are located in the high desert in S. Ca.

OP--i echo what others have said, particularly @designsfx and @mijostyn . While we can't see most of the side walls you said the speakers are on the long (22') wall instead of the short (17') wall where they should be.  @designsfx asked about putting them on the TV wall but i would ask about the left wall where your big sofa is--what does that wall look like?  Let me guess--there's a window in the middle of it?  Not a worry, especially if there are symmetrical corners as @mijostyn said.  So can you rotate the room 90 degrees counterclockwise?  HT could go on wall where system is currently.  Someone else mentioned that you have reflection off the TV from right speaker and absorption from sofa on left speaker--that will seriously compromise soundstage.  Have you considered consolidating your HT and system to be together on the same wall?  One set of speakers instead of two (extra speakers in the room also compromises acoustics).  You have many issues, all with setup IMO, not your equipment.  Get Jim Smith's book "Get Better Sound"--full of very useful information pertinent to  your situation--it focuses almost completely on setup, including difficult rooms.  Best of luck--you have a great system and your components don't need to be changed