Which is better: Spendor BC1, SP1/2, or SP2/3.

I'm currently trying to add a pair of Spendor speakers to a 14'x24' listening room that is already configured with: Spendor S3/5, Marantz MA-22 amp, and Synthesis Shine integrated amp. I would appreciate your recommendations as to which Spendor (i.e., BC1, SP1/2, or SP2/3) would be better for that layout. My preference is for a warm, good bass with vocal clarity on speakers. Thanks.
doan1262

For your room, given you have SP3/5s, I think the SP2/3 would be a nice fit. I have SP2/2 and heard the 3 a few times to know they have better bass control and more detail.

I've owned both the SP1/2E SP 3/1 speakers. I greatly preferred the 1/2E. Note that sweet spot of the classic Spendors is very small, but vocals do sound wonderful if you sit in the right spot.

The Spendor BC1 and B&W DM2 /DM2a are both very good.Which is better would really depend on your room interaction.From memory the BC1 probably has better imaging but the DM2 better power handling.Both use the Celestion HF1300 not Goodmans tweeters.The Rogers Export Monitors and Studio 1s are also similar.I have owned all of them as well as DM4s and Tangent RS4sThey are all good.

What do you mean by “add”? You mean as alternative speakers to rotate with your current Spendors? Or to have four speakers playing at the same time?