Looking for wider soundstage

My system consists of:

parasound a21+ amp for LF

rogue st 100 dark for HF

Aurender  n10

schiit Yggy dac

don sachs 2 preamp

legacy signature se speakers 

Looking for wider soundstage  room is not treated but it’s not bad and I have moved speakers around  Thanks for any advice  I have believed my amps could be better but not sure  thanks in advance 

backdoor

I took pics from listening position. I think my listening position is as good as I can do. 

I would switch amp the SS amp will control the bass better and the tube on top will have a bigger soundstage and mids

I have an Aurender N10 changing my DAC for Aesthetix Pandora

Ridiculous, it is all setup and lack of treatments in the room. Nothing to do with tubes, ss, or the like. I have a modern tube integrated and ss integrated and in my room there is a slight difference from ss to tube.

One way to make changes is to strip out the room, put your gear on the floor and find the speaker placement that works the best. Then start stacking your system and see if it has an impact, then start putting furniture where it needs to go and asses that impact. Soon you'll have a handle on what all the effects are and what you can live with. It's a good thing to do when your SO is on a trip out of town, lol.