What do you use to keep high gloss speakers clean?

Curious what products members are using to keep their high gloss cabinets clean? I’ve been using Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detialer. This stuff is absolutely amazing. zero streaks or residue, wipe it on and done!

128x128jl1ny

I use my cat.

He spends most of the day sleeping, so I thought he should contribute something to our relationship.

He is a domestic short hair (tuxedo cat), but I don't think it matters.

I don't use wax/polish or cleaners, as my speakers are kept indoors and are not exposed to the outside elements like a car.

LOL!

There are also some very good ceramic automotive products out there that, if applied when the speakers are new, should last the lifetime of the speakers if kept inside, and will create a hard, shiny barrier against scratches and swirls. As always, test the product in an inconspicuous area. 

I meant to state the product I use is called Novus 1.They make 3 versions. I use it a couple of times a year, it really puts the shine back to original. I also use a swifter several times a month.

ozzy

"Novus Plastic Polish - Novus 1 - Plastic Clean & Shine Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static. Resists finger marking Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine FEATURES AND BENEFITS of Novus 1 - Clean & Shine"