Best streamer for a returning audio guy

Hello, hope you all can help. My question is what is the most reasonable streamer to try in my system to see if it works for me? 
  A little background is in order . I’m an older gentleman, who was into audio years ago. I’m currently rebuilding my system with newer technology. I have significant older components. Such as Adcom separates, ( not currently using), Yamaha reciever rxa 2000 as a preamp, Rotel amp driving center speaker and rears, crown class d driving main speakers, I have many speaker choices. Currently using Kef 105/2 as mains ( have Martin Logan’s as well) , Martin logan cinema as center, Martin Logan’s a rear surround. All interconnects and speaker wires are morrow audio. 
 I am / was old school with over 1500 vinyl album’s from years of collecting. About 100 cds. One interesting note, this rebirth of my interest in audio came with my wife giving me a turntable for Christmas several years ago. Finally joked it up and after 30 years I was hooked again!!!

On to my question, it appears that almost everyone is now streaming their music. Ok, I understand the concept ( have Sirius in the car) . What is the best unit to try this out. Can’t break the bank, used is ok, actually preferred. Any outlet advice would be appreciated. 
  I’m working to eventually get to the level of most of you. I have visited my local real hi fi store and have heard the”great” components and eventually I’ll get there. Thanks, and looking forward to your replies. Twodogs112.

128x128twodogs112

OP,

”With regard to streaming audio vs lp. To my ears now there is no comparison.”… and why is that? Your particular components. Change those and the output changes.

Cambridge Audio Cxnv2.  The app works great, the sound is fantastic.  Best bang for the buck.  Balanced or rca out. 

I started the same path a year ago. I was certain I was heading for a Bluesound Node,etc. I ended up with an Auralic Altair G1 and have never regretted it. You can download to its hard drive, it sounds great, and I’m streaming Tidal with ease and constant enjoyment.

I, too, went down that path.  Bluesound Node2i is a fine streamer; great user interface app.  I bypassed its dac in favor of the dac in a Cambridge CXA81.  This was a major improvement in SQ.  So, I would recommend the Bluesound as long as you expect to upgrade the dac later.  An excellent alternative is the Cambridge CNXV2, as noted above.  I have a Node2i I'm not using.  PM me 8f you are interested.