Note: Furukawa stopped producing OCC Wire many years ago, but produced a substantial amount in advance of their departure, hence Furutech have been using this Stockpiled Wire in their Brand for numerous years. 

Furukawa own the Company Fine Chemicals and Materials, which carried out the R&D for the New Wire Material PC Triple C.

PC Triple C wire used in A/B Comparisons to both OCC and OFC has shown it to be substantially improved over OFC and noticeably improved over OCC.

To date, I have exchanged Phono Tag Wires, Phono Interconnects, Speaker and Power Cables. The entirety of the Loom is not yet fully exchanged but most devices have had the Cables attached to them and improved presentation has resulted.

My offering demonstrations of these wires in other systems has been very well received by the systems owners, and there are now others I know who have took to the use of this wire and have extended the use of it beyond my own.

There is as said previously a Tonearm with it in use as a Internal Signal Wire and it is also being used as the wire internally in anther groups Phonostages. I am wondering myself if it is worth the expense to have it used as the Hard Wire within my point to point wired Phon' .  

I have also introduced DUCC Wire as well, to learn if sharing the different methods for producing the wires can offer the system a presentation that is perceived as being beneficial and offering further improvement. 

I also have available the quite expensive PC Triple C/EX Wire but am yet to put this to trial. 

I have heard the PC Triple C used as a Power Cable which has been Cryo Treated and Nano Treated, during the A/B Trial, the Nano Treated has had the most impressive impact on the system used and the devices it was used on. The Cryo Treated Power Cable owner has acquired Nano Treated Wire as a result of the experience of the trial.    

The following will supply a description of PC Triple C wire.

It is based on the Furukawa technical materials prepared by engineers, not by audiophiles. The purity of copper obtained in this process may not seem impressive as the FCM website claims the percentage to be 99.996% or more. However, this material has a completely different structure than even the PCOCC copper. The thus obtained copper has been called PC-triple C, from ​​Pure Copper-Continuous Crystal Construction. In the final production stage, the conductors are subjected to an aging process, where larger crystals coalesce with each other, forming monocrystalline areas.

Dear @best-groove : as  ​​​​​​@holmz posted Furutech used that cooper cable as a power cable item::

Silver wire for tonearms still is the best you can get as could be the one from Audio Note UK or the expensive Kondo or the Ikeda one.

SAEC tonearms does not shows nothing new with his " new " tonearm. It comes with the same design " errors " of its vintage tonearm designs but today at very high price.

R.

SAEC are trying out something very new, they are pioneering the use a State of the Art Signal Wire in their Tonearm, their choice for the signal wire is produced by a Company that really does know a thing or two about wire production.

I can’t fault the use of PC Triple C wire in any way, as a Signal Wire and Umbilical Cable when attached to my owned devices.

When used on my system as an external Cable, throughout a Sources Signal Path and being compared to the older produced wire designs used in Cables, especially OCC wire, the PC triple C, is out in front and not really in the company of a competitor. For this reason the wire has become notable and is a material worthy of being referenced and made known.

I turned away from Silver Wire quite some time ago, a owned Tonearm that has Silver Wire used as continuous signal wire was put on the Subs Bench quite a few years ago, even though I did recently give it an excursion, where it was out being used during a TT demonstration at another home.

My earliest experience of PC Triple C was one that almost immediately put expensive Silver OCC Phono DIN > RCA Cable back in its box very shortly after a PC Triple C Cable was compared to it. The Silver OCC has remained in storage for since it was put away.

I certainly am not going to make a Statement as to what is the best wire to be used on a Tonearm, or wire that is best to be used in a Cable on a Signal Path.

I like many, have had hands on experience with OFC Copper, OCC Copper, OCC Silver, being used as wire on a Vinyl LP Sources Signal Path, these wire types are no longer on my radar for use in my home system. If a friend needed cable to get them out of trouble, I would happily make them available for these reasons, but if I were to demonstrate a Cables Capability today, PC triple C is the material for this.

These old wire designs when compared to PC triple C on my system and the few other systems I have heard using it, has made a really positive impression on myself, as well as the owners of the other systems, the New Design Wire in use is simply out in front of the other contenders, once experienced it is difficult to imagine the future with out it included.

I will say solely, that I am not able to see myself taking a step back to older design wires, I have progressively adopted New Wire Designs over the years.

The want to create a New Signal Path in my system, using the latest design wires has got my full attention and budget allocation.