B&W Help... tweeter problems!

I have a pair of B&W Silver Signature 30s and this is the second tweeter that has fried. Has anyone out there experienced any problems with the Silver Signatures? I don't think I have a problem with the amplifier (Jadis Defy 7) and I am very careful about not overdriving the speakers. I am starting to question whether the silver voice coils are up to the task. This is more of a pain than anything but a pair of speakers this expensive shouldn't be going through tweeters!
slartibartfast
B&W is actually just a few miles from me and they have been exceedingly helpful and prompt in repairs (a few days). To recone the tweeter is only around $150 but to replace a pair of tweeters is around $1200. The parts for the Silver Sigs are exceedingly expensive since the drivers were only ever used in 2 limited production models and you have to replace the entire housing for the tweeter. I have owned many B&W top of the line products and have never had a problem with any drivers. In terms of dealer support, you are absolutely correct. By the time I bought the Signature 30s, they were already out of production and my dealer had sold his last pair so I went to the used market. My dealer still tries to help where he can but since I am not the original owner, I have to pay to get everything fixed.
thiel has replaced drivers for me on my 3.5's at their cost, when it was out of warranty, & i'm the second owner... b&w should get w/the program...

doug

OP, did you find new Sig tweeters? Or how did you solve the problem? Rebuilt them?

LMK, thanks!

Post removed