Dear @perkri:  "  no shame when insulting anyone who questions, or has an alternate viewpoint to your own. "

I don't have a shame because I'm not insulting any one. Ignorant is a person where his knowledge level is really high in a specific regards, ignorant word is not an insult but is a word that we can use in the time is need it.
No, it's not because some one is questioning me or have a different point of view but if those point of views are full of ignorance then that person is an ignorant and I'm not insulting. What that person must to do is learn.

I'm ignorant on several audio subjects ( still now. ) an over the time I try and learned on some of them.

" Absolute " knowledge just does not exist. No one has it.

"""  Music, live or reproduced, is not about math. It is about ART.."""

that's why I attend at least once a week to listen live MUSIC and yes is an ART and that's why moves each one of us, wake up our emotions/feelings.

"""   in a previous post, made you myopic attitudes quite clear as you have lambasted the SAT tonearm because it doesn’t facilitate your "math". And, you have done so without having ever heard it.  """

totally wrong your assumption. The main issue is that " facilitate or not " the math.
The main issue was and is that the SAT 32K tonearm came/comes with a wrong choosed dedicated alignment and the only thing I did it was to disclose it.

The absurd/no sense here is that you blame me for it ( to disclose the information for the very first time. ) .
I'm a simple audiophile as you are and if you want to blame some people that must be to the " proffesional reviewers " because that information was and is their main responsability: inform to their readers true information. TAS/ST reviewers just did not and as a fact no one but me did it but please don't blame me about because rigth now you are better informed on the SAT.
Btw, why need I to listen the SAT when I already know is wrong on that very critical alignment issue?. 

All thos reviewers in that specific SAT regards were ignorants and corrupted because when we don't give true information or disclose what is our responsability this fact is: corruption, it does not matters if it's by ignorance or in purpose.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

I guess it really is personal preference like anything in this hobby.  The Technics turntables are an amazing value and in many ways are better than the SME 20 that I heard.  The 20 sounded a bit thick and as much as I tried to like it, the 1200 G is not only less expensive, but outperforms the older design.  That is to my ears.  I also discussed the possibility of adding an SME V to the 1200g with a very prominent reviewer and he said, "don't bother".  I must say that I agree with that assessment.  The stock arm is fantastic but must be carefully matched with headshell and cartridge to get the best performance.  However, the stock headshell is great as it depends on synergy with cartridge.  Its an amazing freebie with this table.  I am sure there are better, but many would be extremely satisfied with stock arm IMO.  I have spoke with others that are regularly using 5,000.00 plus cartridges with the stock arm.

I have not had a demonstration of a SAEC WE-4700 arm, I am not in a position to pass judgement as I would in nearly all cases, reserve any comments of performance and impression made until such a time as I have had a in the room experience.

Where I do form an opinion is that it quite an expensive arm, so at this purchase price, I would suggest a long list of Tonearms prior to producing a short list of Tonearms to be investigated further, if an individual is interested in parting with such monies as a purchase value. 

The SAEC arm, as I have made known before in other threads has used PC Tripe C wire was the internal signal wire and to my knowledge is the only commercial produced arm with this wire on offer.

I have been converting to PC Triple C and DUCC Wire in my system over a period of time and have offered demonstrations to others in their home systems. The outcome being that I have been instrumental in the changes of signal wire others have succumb to adopting.

One such individual has been prompted by myself to adopt the PC Triple C wire as the signal wire used on their design of Tonearm.

It took some time to finally materialise, but there is now a Tonearm I have received demonstrations of with PC Triple C signal wire, with the result being it one of the most impressive experiences I have been party to on a Tonearm design I have been witnessing develop over the past few years.

There are options for earlier guises of the arm to undergo small changes to the design around the mechanical interfaces, which I agree are beneficial to the overall performance.

The newly adopted use of the PC Triple C wire is the one I would promote as the must have element of the available design changes.

Another friend who has their own Tonearm design has now been informed that if they are not investigating the use of PC Triple C as their signal path wire, they may be selling their design short, not letting it deliver to its very best.

I am now hoping that a Cartridge is produced in the not too distant future using this wire for the coil winding, I am hopeful there is a diameter produced that will suit this purpose.