Which Threshold amp to buy???

I had a T-100 about 7 years ago. I wish I still had it. I am looking for another Threshold amp. Let's hear about what your favorite Threshold amp is and why. Have you compared it to other Threshold amps? Which ones? Who will win? T-Series vs. S-Series vs. Stasis E-series. Let the games begin!!! Any and all info. would be appreciated.

Thank You
Jeff
128x128jfrizzell49

Lots NPN ring emitter transitors out there. Fuji makes them. Check on RFParts.com. 
The challenge for me in Idaho is to find someone who can work on electronics period. Do you have any great go-to guys that can fix electronic gear like amps?

There are a good many people still buying McIntosh amps out there and re-capping them. The price of McIntosh classics just keeps getting more and more expensive. 

I have a chance to buy a S/500 really cheap. It would be great if I knew someone to recap it for me. The new stuff is thousands of dollars. I guy can’t have a $100,000 stereo plus a 200 mph car plus a big green tractor plus a Korean movie star wife. Yes, it is nice to have a stereo worth tens of thousands but who can have it all. I have a system targeted at $12k. I was going to buy a couple of Cherry amps. Strangely though, I just came across this Threshold. The THD are fantastic, just like the older McIntosh. 
People seem to be in two camps, old or new. The Japanese folks sure like the older stuff. I guess I’ll buy it and take a chance. I can always sell it if I don’t like it. I really would like to find an amplifier repair technician master

I have a S/350e Stasis Threshold re-issue. Assembled in China from parts supplied by Threshold.

This amp has to be the bargain of the century.

Fit, finish and sound as good or better than the original. Hardly warm and it's on 24/7.

Many people dismissed this amp when it was launched about five years ago as some cheap knockoff. If you can find one snap it up.