Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

My status: Self made man retired with no boss for my entire life...

So..never married, I guess. 

i am married....

😁😊

If anyone is really concerned about baby formula and what was used way back when, I read that all they ever used was evaporated milk, water and some sugar. The article went on to state that your baby will be just fine with it.

It's getting really sad and quite pathetic that there's always morons and muck rakers out there ready to pounce on the latest "crisis" and elevate it to hyperbolically hysterical levels. It wasn't that long ago when Mr. Potato Head was the cause celebre.

All the best,
Nonoise

What I find sad and pathetic are people that are so married to their politics that they dismiss the very evident reality that right now infants in this country are at risk of starvation, malnutrition, and death because of the shortage.  

These same individuals had no issue casting aspersions at the previous administration ad nauseum for grievances that were far-less tangible.

This situation is disgraceful regardless of what type of administration is in charge.    

Post removed 

If it was only infants in this country, it will be infants in Africa too and much more...I suppose they exist too ?

Anyone know what Sri Lanka is? No it is not a new cable for dac... 😁

Look the situation there.... You will know what await us because of our two leaders stupidity...And our desire to give up our freedom...

Insane politicians at the wheel... Trudeau here, Biden south...More insane voters...

In my entire life i have no idea people could be so stupid...

And guess what? Here some debate Trump versus Biden... Is it not the peak of stupidity?

Astonishing, i will die soon flabbergasted!

"cosmic cretinism" someone wiser say....

My own country Quebec died after a "No" to a referendum for his own free existence...A social suicide...

Now the west is in a suicide mode, assisted suicide for sure...

There is no conspiracy, only an orchestrated stupidity on a massive scale...