Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

There are a lot of things being purposely done...it’s no coincidence. We all F’d under meat head....anyone that still has doubts is a complete A$$ and a moron. 

Always with the constant projection. By the way, someone spotted TFG tooling around the Mar-A-Lardo grounds,

All the best,
Nonoise

@mahgister

I wasn’t making fun of Subway managers. I also wasn’t making fun of Subway assistant managers. I was making fun of someone who had risen to assistant manager status and not progressed for over four decades. I would never debate room acoustics with you (for a multitude of reasons), it wouldn’t be wise. I was making fun of the generic person on Audiogon who has no clue about a topic on which they opine. Some do so repeatedly. "All dacs sound the same" or "so and so caused inflation" or "so and so caused the supply chain disruptions".

@mlsstl

I completely understand the need for formula and its considerable benefits to society and mankind. Obviously I failed to convey the sarcastic humor I intended. I guess, buried deep down in my sarcasm is that people should have a fallback plan. On everything that is important to them...we have a large pantry, we have no children but there is baby formula on the shelf....why, its a fallback plan for our guests. So, I guess you can say that I prepare for contingencies both professionally and personally. I dont build homes on the banks of a river that floods or on the coast prone to hurricanes. Thanks for your post as I was likely not communicating the seriousness I feel for the problem while trying to point out that when unfortunate happenings occur, I am not one of those looking to the government for a solution.

My status: Self made man retired with no boss for my entire life...

So..never married, I guess. 

Then i apologize...

But you are lucky in life ... When i was young one of my friend never go up more than assistant manager to a fast food chain... I guess i loved my friend too much...By the way i dont think he could progress much more...But the value of people has nothing to do with money and success and you know that also, then excuse me please for being too reactive...

My best to you...

@mahgister

I wasn’t making fun of Subway managers. I also wasn’t making fun of Subway assistant managers. I was making fun of someone who had risen to assistant manager status and not progressed for over four decades. I would never debate room acoustics with you (for a multitude of reasons), it wouldn’t be wise. I was making fun of the generic person on Audiogon who has no clue about a topic on which they opine. Some do so repeatedly. "All dacs sound the same" or "so and so caused inflation" or "so and so caused the supply chain disruptions".

My status: Self made man retired with no boss for my entire life...

So..never married, I guess. 

i am married....

😁😊