Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

However many things there are to be known, that's the number of things we can know nothing about.

Wouldn’t it be kindof cool if those who make claims that all is good,( Biden, Trudeau and Fauci control very well for us what is going on right now) to be required to list their geographic location and a summary of their qualifications?

That way people could take their comments in context and arrive at an appropriate opinion of their bonadifes.

😁😊

Seriously?

Post content are hilarious....

Why mocking Subway manager by the way?

Did you understand so much yourself?

Did you consider yourself so much high in the American way of life that you can mock any people under your status?

Just a question...

And by the way if you are optimistic at short time right now your brain dont function well....

I am myself being optimist in the long term  time scale, guess why? ...

My brain work...

My status: Self made man retired with no boss for my entire life...

Hobby: reading, walking and acoustic and music right now...

Political status: non dualist

Admiration: Grothendieck, Mochizuki, Alain Connes and Anirban Bandyopadhyay and Bach...I am interested by the relation between these people and music and consciousness....Goethe is my mentor in philosophy...

@ghasley "Regarding formula, where did the vikings get their formula? What on earth did babies consume prior to Similac(sp?)."

Used to be the death rate among newborns in centuries past was extremely high, up to 50% or so. That is one of the factors that made the overall average lifespan for populations so short in earlier times.  There have always been some women who cannot breastfeed effectively, or at all, and milk from other animals is not a sufficient replacement. Formula has been a godsend for these infants, along with other medical advances this past century.

+1 Mahgister

I had to look up non dualist... as Spock often said "Fascinating..." Now I am about to go down that rabbit hole.