Been intrigued by this power amp since it was introduced. Yes, another " D " thread.

🙂I hope everyone hear ( here, lol ) is doing well in their life, considering the current state of our world. Some of you know me by my posts, and I have communicated thru email with many of you as well. The LSA Warp 1 has had 5 glowing professional reviews, but would like to hear from others who are using it, or who has used it, as the primary amp ( 2 channel or multi channel ), or who moved on from it. I believe I would enjoy the characteristics described by all of the reviewers. Thank you all. MrD.

mrdecibel
I am sure you are aware of this review: https://www.tonepublications.com/review/review-the-lsa-warp-1-power-amplifier/ I contacted the publisher to inquire on which Acoustats the reviewer used with the Warp, as I also use Acoustats. The reviewer and publisher used Acoustat 1+1 and 2+2 and highly recommended the amp for both. I'm waiting for a used one to pop up. But, with more GaN amp news coming out, I think I'll wait for a suitable one come - suitable for Acoustats that is.

@art_boston yes, 5 pro reviews, but I am interested in hearing opinions from others, and haven't found anything in writing.

@mrdecibel  SuperBestFriends had a Warp 1 tour. The participants posted their impressions. The designer even chimes in a few times and adds useful info. Well worth reading.

Thanks,

aldnorab