Awaiting a 1st impression

Looking forward to a user review on this new hybrid.

It's got all of the proven PL features, but the $7300 MSRP definitely caught me by surprise. Having nothing but positive experience with PL products, I imagine this will hold it's own with the $10K+ popular brands?

Is this the boutique brand killer?

tablejockey

Here’s the question. Do Primalunas hold their resale above, below or at average?

I would have a very hard time spending $7k for a Primaluna product. 

@boostedis 

No you missed the point. You expect the general public to know esoteric audio companies by name like they recognize Sony or Bose. It ain’t gonna happen. Maybe you are a newb, that’s the only way to explain your dismay. But you’ll get the hang of it. Like I said, most people around here recognize companies that Joe Sixpack won’t. Doesn’t mean they aren’t doing what it takes to stay in business. You just won’t see em advertising in People or House and Garden.

I would at least investigate what spare parts are available if it needs service and get a feel for how long they’ll stock them for. You don’t want to end up with a doorstop down the road.

@ozzy62 It goes to show that the interweb isn't the end all be all for communication! I'm 57yo and have been into highend gear since my early teens! I am however, new to (owning) tube gear, but I am reasonably familiar with the main-stream brands, which is my point that you missed (again). I'm not suggesting that this Aesthetix brand should be as well known as Bose, et al, but again, I wasn't aware of Willsenton either which is my point. If US brands want people to not buy MIC, they will have to be price competitive and make US buyers aware of their products (which I would buy even if they cost a little more, but not double!). 

but I am reasonably familiar with the main-stream brands,

Of course you are. And you made my point. We are talking about a cottage industry here. Why don't you tell me what your suggestion would be for these high end companies when it comes to advertisement? I'm sure most of them advertise in the few audio rags that are left. How would you advise these companies to make buyers "aware"?