Can a pair of BAT Rex II (Tube) mono block amplifiers make the Martin Logan Neoliths sing?

HELP?

In your opinions, would a pair of Balanced Audio Technology (BAT) Rex II mono blocks at 160w be powerful enough to make the Martin Logan Neoliths (30w - 1300w) sing?

I'm currently using a pair of Krell 575 mono blocks, which is powerful enough, but I'd like a warmer sound with more harmonics. I mostly listen to old standard jazz LPs from 50's to 70's (at night club sound level) and smooth jazz CDs (at concert levels).

BAT: 

Neolith:

milt808

We are krell dealers theonos are stunning you can warm them up with a good tube preamp and a good front end

Please contact us we can give you some guidance 

DAVE AND TROY

audio Intellect nj

Krell dealers 

Dear  @milt808  : " a warmer sound with more harmonics. "

First the harmonics are developed by the recording source we are listening it and those harmonics have changes through all the signal path where that signal must travels in our room/system till goes in our ears/brain/body. A good room treatment and fine tunning the subwoofers SPLs can help for that warmer sound  you are looking for that again depends on the signal source. The issue is not about tube amplifier because your speakers impedance at a critical 20khz frequency is down to 0.43 ohms and I don't know yet a tube amp that can handled with applomb that speaker impedance.

In my opinion this is the amp for your system and I think you can't go wrong with:

https://parasound.com/jc1+.php

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

Thanks everyone for all your feedback!

I went for it and they are in shipping. I was told I can horizontal passive bi-amp with the BAT tubes running the panel and the Krell solid state running the 2 woofers.  If the volumes don't match, then I'll need to find a output controller between the pre-amp and the amps.

I'll let you know the outcome...