Recommendation all-rounded speaker (small room)

Hi audiogon forumers,

I listen to variety of music genres from slow, lazy to fast music, jazz, classical to pop/rock depends on mood.

Thus, I need your humble opinion to recommend all-rounded speaker to fit my small listening room (12' x 10' x 9' , W x D x H).  Currently using Accuphase AB amplifier, source from Roon via Intel NUC/Auralic.

I am eyeing at SCM 11 with great interest.  Anyone other recommendation is very welcome.

auronthas

Appreciate your advise, not sure how to upload the photo in my previous post was not proper loaded (though I have inserted the URL image and photo size) Nevermind, since it's very minor issue, not going to touch or bother the woofer. I may use air dust blower (camera lens) to blow away the dirt if need be. Thanks again guys. 

Cheers

How are you liking them...to busy probably.They should warn people not mess with them.Are you enjoying what your hearing so far.

Busy on other things 😆,  only manage an hour or two per day.

I am satisfied with the sound , did slight toe in speaker with equalateral triangle from listening spot  due to small room /near field to reduce boomy noise, slight improvement. Will continue to observe and enjoy auditioning familiar tracks. 😉 

Next step is first reflection absorbers-this will improve imaging quite a bit.  Get the 4 inch deep panels if you can.  Just get two and start with that. 

I forgot to ask about stands -very important.  High mass ones work best.  

Brad

If you listen Classical at all by for that period . Totem and Kef  are good .