Just got started on Qobuz. Can anyone recommend an album or song?

I want to hear some good quality music and might move away from Tidal, but I have to hear quality recordings before I make a switch. Can anyone recommend an album or song that sounds truly exceptional on Qobuz?

128x1282psyop

“I will just have to listen and find out.”
@2psyop 

Ofcourse, every system is different not to mention room acoustics. My last post was based on my direct experience with Bluesound Vault 2 which I no longer own. 

Qobuz delivers phantastic sound well ahead of other providers: however the amount of effort it takes to clean up the ethernet/optical connection to its server is trial and error and really not documented. What‘s more:  it is highly dependent on individual components and therefore not easily reproducable. Streaming is still an immature technology and from my vantage point the effects of clocking, interfaces, RMI/EFI as well as ground level noise are not well understood. 

Whatever the limitations may be in my other source components -- Sota Sapphire/ Hana ML/Moon Phono Stage; and a Sony XA5400 CD/SACD player --  Qobuz (via a Cambridge CXN) often delivers the best fidelity I get from my system. Idagio (which doesn't offer hi-res, just CD quality) can deliver lovely sound, as well.