Feickert Blackbird vs Clearaudio Ovation vs Origin Live Sovreign

I'm currently looking to upgrade my Rega Planar 8. I'm trying to decide between the following tables: 

Feickert Trio or Blackbird

Clearaudio Ovation

Origin Live Sovereign Mk4

I have already settled on a tonearm which will be the Origin Live Enterprise and I will continue using my Soundmith Paua cartridge. I'm currently leaning towards getting the Ovation for aesthetic reasons, and it is the only table of the 3 that I have actually heard. I'm hoping people who have had experiences with these tables could chime in. The tables have similar price points and if performance are relatively close to each other, I will get the Ovation.

arize84

Consider adding the Pure Fidelity Harmony or Horizon to your list. Running mine with an OL Conqueror MK 4 but the PF won’t blink at the next level up arm. Really excellent build quality and finish options and super sound.

Tell us about your P8: what are you using as a cartridge, phono stage and the rest of your system. 

I am not sure your listed “upgrades” will be that much higher than where you are at currently?

@photomax Stock Rega Planar 8. PS Audio Stellar phono stage. Gryphon Pandora preamp, Gryphon Essence amp, Fyne F704 speakers.

Nice kit!

I have a P6 w/ Ania and looking to upgrade as well. I have two phono stages: Rega Aria and the Parasound JC3+

I hope your thread gets solid traction here. I am interested in the Feickert and Gold Note options…