Best Home HIFi you’ve listened to

Gents/Gals: 

A general question on a “Total System” that YOU have heard at a buddies or acquaintance home. ( not a one night stand at audio show or retailer)

Is there a best system you have heard, that you consider darn near the best you can achieve ?  Or just the best sounding home system that a friend has, and you have spent some wonderful time with ?

or Maybe yours ? 

What kind of system was it ?  Components, etc 

Is there truly nirvana at a home 

Jeff 

frozentundra

@mikelavigne has an amazing system. He's a member and has all his gear listed. He's very passionate about the hobby and what he has accomplished with his room and system is mind-blowing.

I’ve purchased call used Macintosh from this website. Not only did I pay around 60% of retail many of the things have gone up in value. It’s awesome music and money in the bank that you get a listen to. I know there are more eclectic brands out there but they scare me because I have no idea how to get them fixed or if they will hold their value. May as well put your money in a safe place and have it sing to you

@jeffseight 

I lived in Tucson for 25 years… did a lot of my early audiophile stuff there. But I now live in the Pacific Northwest… near Portland. You get up here give me a holler.

About 2 years ago I got to hear Magico M5 speakers with Convergent JL-5 amps and SL-1 preamp at Ken Stevens' place.... spectacular comes to mind.