Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming

Has anyone gone from the NV-9 to NV-11 speaker cables? Are the new ones actual ribbons or the strands are now running parallel?

Thanks

Just popped for a pair of used sp 9's...looking forward to trying these.I will have to use different jumper configuration.The 11's are now the 12.

I had a chance to talk to cap about these and he is passionate about his products alright...he conveyed he feels this is a step up from 11.

Well i put new zavfino jumpers/spades and the Audio envy sp 9 in this weekend and was excited to hear them after reading about them so much.Its nice to have some occ in the mix/speaker cable again.Clean soundstage and instruments just sound right?... cant wait for them to really settle in with new jumpers as well.