Best Amp for Type AA Klipschorns (1978)

Have an Atma-Sphere MP-3 pre, BelCanto Streamer/Dac. Running Roon. I have been toying with the idea of replacing my amp. Only to make things more user friendly for my wife long term. I’ve toyed with the idea of Class D and then come back to Pass Labs. Been researching First Watt and the XA-25. Seems people prefer the XA-25 over the 30.8’s.  Anyone here have Atma-Sphere Class D? If not class D what do you guys think about the Pass Labs I am looking at for these speakers?  Any comments are appreciated. Thanks in advanced. 

128x128pstores

Thanks for the responses. I should have clarified Solid State.
mall good suggestions though. Want something that wife doesn’t have to worry about the tubes. She’d be lost if one went out and I wasn’t around. I am running Atma-Sphere Ma-1’s right now and absolutely love them. Alittle over kill for Khorns though… lol…. I don’t think I’ll be able to let those go. 

I think you would be best to contact Ralph at Atma-Sphere and talk to him about his class D offering. 

I’ve heard the Atma-Spere a couple of times in the design stages over the past couple years. But that was at Atma-Sphere on non loaded horn speakers. That’s was why I was asking here if anyone had them with a Horn speaker. Thier impressions and such. Not many of the Atma-Sphere amps out there yet I am guessing. But that is on my list of possible amps. With the speakers Ralph had them on. They sounded impressive in all respects. 

SET amps best with my Khorns, but since no tubes for you. I'd go with one of the sweeter toned First Watt amps. you don't need more power than what they offer. After much research, the First Watt was going to be my next try with SS amps. I had a Musical Fidelity M2si in for an audition at one time, pleasantly surprised by not feeling greatly deprived versus my two SET and one push pull tube amps.