An upgrade ? From Sonus Faber to Harberh speaker

Hi fellow audiogon forumers.  Of late, I scouted an used Harbeth C7ES2 speaker.  Was wondering if this would be ideal to replace my 17 years old Sonus Faber Concertino Domus ?

Generally , I listen to vocals,  jazz, classical and few new age music, warm and musical at low volume listening are my preference.

I have read through some past review on Audiogon and other websites.  C7ES2 is a mostly acceptable and recognised full range speaker.

If you have similar path experience, would like to hear your advise and sharing. 

Cheers

auronthas

Typically older Sonus Faber of that era were a bit warm and less detailed.

Yes, correct.

I have read great things about the new or current Sonus Faber but the higher-end models are rather costly in comparison to the Harbeth. Great sound, beautiful and exquisite craftsmanship but high-priced.

I have owned both C7ES2 and C7ES3, they are quite different in balance. The ES2 is much more laid back in perspective with the treble sounding a bit muted. The ES3 is more neutrally balanced and lively sounding, a much better speaker IMO. 

I used to have the C7ES2 and  I agree the treble was a bit muted.But that midrange..... heavenly.

Firstly, thanks all for your valuable comments and recommendation.

@akg_ca Accuphase E280 amp , source from Auralic Aries Mini and external DAC with AKM 4499 on Roon platform.

@ryder hi, I just sold my 400xi lately , moving to small room, need a speaker that can produce sound at low volume level while retain the good imaging sound.

Well, I would observe more ... on C7ES3 version then 

Keep your current SF or try and find a newer pr but I wouldn't go the Harbeth route myself.