Considering McIntosh MA352

Greetings. My first forum post. I am considering upgrading my amp and looking at the McIntosh MA352. I currently have a Quad - Vena integrated amp, VPI Prime Scout turntable and Focal Chorus 726 speakers. The MA352 integrates both tubes and solid state technology (so best of both worlds with tubes and the famous blue meters) and would be an eye catching centerpiece in the vinyl room. Any thoughts about this set up or other recommendations are welcomed. Cheers.  
eclumsden
@viethluu
Your descriptions are extremely helpful, thank you. After many years of pursuing numerous audio missions impossible, rolling hundreds of tubes, wires, and dozens of black or silver boxes, the MA352 may just be what I've been really looking for all along.  I also strongly suspect that my wife of the golden ears will be pleased, especially with recordings that are less than optimal, digital or otherwise.

I shall investigate further.  Subscribed.

Hello,

I have had the MA352 for 7 months now. Through an unfortunate set of circumstances in a trade-up scenario I have aquired this amplifer for a modest cash outlay. However, I bitterly regret even looking at this amplifier, let alone actually lisening to it. It literally does everything wrong and cannot do anything right. Worse yet, being for sale on the used marker for a while, there is nobody that I could even pay to relieve me of it. I guess the word is out about the McIntosh hybrids. 

Buyer beware.

David are you the guy who constantly bashes this amp on Facebook? There are many many happy users so would not let the above post deter.

Funny, I have heard lots of positives about this amp and very few negatives...mostly from the "mac is not high end crowd". My answer is to go and listen for yourself. Its your money and your ears. It is worth the time and if it costs a little to travel turn it into a vacation. I live in HI and thats what I do whenever I buy . gear. If I am dropping $4-5k on something I just tie it into a vacation. I am retired though so that does help...