Led Zeppelin 11

Better Records has a just in Led Zeppelin 11 for a poultry $2499, but it's a white hot stamper!

128x128audioguy85

I see that Better Records hot stampers have suffered from the same price escalation as with equipment.

Yeah, all those old records sitting in basements, attics, at garage sales, vintage shops have suffered greatly from supply chain issues and the war in Ukraine.

Eleven?  There's only one good use for that number.  Maybe the funniest bit ever?

It’s zep 2 or 11 or II, not eleven...I’m just saying. Hey, they gave me crap for poultry lol...and then the misspelled paultry (paltry) and the misspelled whacked (wacked) ....

I was able to find pressings better than hot stampers.  The LZII is a sore spot for me as I paid big bucks for a hot stamper after Tom saying it was nearly impossible to find a RL copy in good condition which I then debunked when I bought a nice RL copy on Ebay for something like $200 that absolutely eclipsed the hot stamper version.  It was superior in every way especially in bass and dynamics.  The impact was something else.  I eventually stopped buying hot stampers and found my own for a fraction of the price.

$200 is a very fair price for hot stamper quality. Better Records prices are too rich for my blood.

@rlawry  how do you plan on finding your own hot stampers? Are you going to rely on descriptions of used records? You'll end up buying multiple copies.