Isolation Advice Needed

Hello, moving to a new home later this summer. The new house has suspended floors (wood over crawl space). No noticeable bounciness or floor deflection but so far I've lived in homes with concrete floors, so walking on the floor was subconscious activity. In the new house my steps are louder when I walk. So not sure what to expect when I setup my system in the new house.

I have all tube system housed in a Salamander rack. Any forewarning of unwanted vibrations creeping into the system and ways to mitigate them is greatly appreciated.

Current System...

Rega P6 (Audiomods Series VI/Shelter 501)

Aesthetix Rhea Sig. tube Phono

Graaf GM-50B Tube integrated

Wilson Benesch ACT Speakers (with Gaia II feet)

Best Regards

livin_262002

@antigrunge2  Thank you for the suggestions. I'll look into both. I'd have thought Svelte shelf would go under components and BR pads under speakers :). Thank you for complimenting my speakers and amp I really like the combination. Graaf did make world class components, sad they shutdown. I'm sure your GM-20 sounded fabulous. GM moniker was assigned to a selected few components.

Best Regards

@jerrybj Thank you for seconding BR pads. I’ll give them a try under my amp, phono and turntable.

Best Regards

I’ll tell you my experience, which may not be relevant. We moved from NY to Texas a while ago, and went from an old house (1780’s core, brought up to modern standards) to an 1880’s pier and beam in Austin. I had a structural engineer here for other reasons, and wanted him to look at the TT situation. Second floor- this house is restored to period by preservationists and well done, not on a budget. He said the walls would move-- my TT is like 245 lbs with plinth. Otherwise a wall shelf would have been my first move.

I had to buy a Minus K, an otherwise unnecessary expenditure, to isolate the TT from footfalls. Works like a charm, but tres cher. So I guess questions might include: are you on the ground floor w/ your system; you can always add a concrete pier or other support for floor under TT if you are; your table is light enough (at least compared to mine) to do a wall shelf, if the walls won’t move with the floor. Congrats on the move.

Vibrapods and their cones work well. Also, can't beat a dedicated turntable wall shell.