SPL Meter to Match Gains in a Passive Bi Amped Crossover Network

Am passively biamping tube for the mids/tweets and SS for the woofers. I am asking if anyone who has passively Bi amped has a tried and true method for matching gain using a simple SPL meter?  Don’t really want to get into a discussion about passive vs active and why you might think I’m wasting my time. I know I’m not the only passive bi amper that’s happy “enough” with passive results. Thanks for your input and taking the time to read this.  
rob_1958
I actively bi-amp with two Wilson Benesch Torus Infrasonic Generators which have their own outboard, free-standing amplifier/crossovers.

I use a Stereophile test CD with the appropriate low frequency tracks to match the level of the main loudspeakers.

I do this using the following instrument:

https://www.pce-instruments.com/us/measuring-instruments/test-meters/decibel-meter-pce-instruments-d...

You can also use this method to determine the proper subwoofer placement within the room.

This is not rocket science.  There is no need to make this any more complicated than it is.

I hope this helps!

I purchased a pair of bi-amp wired Tekton Double Impact Special Edition. I want to quad-amp power steer them with four Carver M1.0t mkII 002. Tekton recommended an active crossover to protect the mid-highs. I've been trying to purchase a Pioneer Series-20 D-23 or an SF-850 but they are getting up there in age and no one seems to want to work on them. 

Would the SPL Crossover be a good device for what I'm trying to do?

I don't know what an SPL crossover is, but my default is always miniDSP crossovers.