Upgrade SUT For Denon DL103

Anything available for the DL103 that's a significant upgrade to the A23 which I have and the A23 Homage which I can't afford? Budget max is $2500.

dhcod

Dear @dhcod  : " we all hear differently and have different tastes in reproduction. "

I agree with your statement but that's not the main issue because it does not matters what we ike that Lebel is a " disaster " for say the least and no matters with which SUT you paired: still a disaster and that's . Problem is not the SUT and you want ( that's what you posted ) " to go step higher ".

Really I don't care what you can do what I'm doing is only to give you an advise. At the end is your money not mine.

R.

Greetings 

You should maybe consider the Denon AU-S1 SUT. It was designed to be used with the Denon LOMC cartridges.

I have been using the AU-S1 for years with my Denon DL-S1 cartridges. Very well built. Lots of info on the internet about this unit. I have seen a few used ones for sale and new ones also. New ones go for about $3000 and used for around $1000 plus.

Joe

Thanks Raul.

I really don't like to eat beets. You may love them. I think they are a complete disaster so it doesn't matter how you try to prepare them, they are still a disaster. Waste your money on all the seasoning and cooking utensils that you want. It's your money.

@dhcod  :  I really sorry for you after read your post but such is life and to each his own.

Go a head in your SUT hunting.

R.

dhcod, Can you say what it is that must have you at least vaguely dissatisfied with what you have got and why you think a "better" SUT is the solution to that problem?  Why, for example, do you rule out the cartridge or your phono stage,  or even your present ICs, as a cause of whatever it is that makes you want better. Apart from that, you got some good SUT suggestions from Dover and others who are experienced.