Mitigating the Bubble

Today after many years of trials and tribulations I have mitigated a sonic aberration a horizontal phase anomaly in my center stage.  While the center image was always stable and outlined it seemed narrow and bubble like and I would need to shift my body angle to really lock in the image. This was obvious on many CDs and LPs .

I have many man made fixes that helped the situation but never a total cure. Some of these are now permanent fixtures on the ceiling in 2 different locations. I made my own acoustic panels filled with long hair sheep's wool and 3 Argent Room Lenses.  I have laminar flow lenses that focus and stabilize the image across the front stage. I have built and treated an acoustic fan that overcomes the  boundaries with in my room by reducing interference. I have loaded my speaker cabinets 3 times with new drivers and now an outboard crossover. This was after my Essence 30s speakers and my Dunlavy SC4s.  ..All my components are hard mounted and direct coupled to the floor...on rock solid racks and speaker stands, custom mono bloc amps each on their own stand. All of these devices and angles and positions made the image wider and more focused but I still had that little  bubble and shift before me. Always less annoying with each new device and tweak.

So, your probably saying to yourself hurry up and get to the end. The end finally arrived today after having applied a contact enhancer 7 days ago to just 6 RCA ends out of many connections in my system.  Today with a friend who has been here a hundred times sitting in the Chair playing the same music as usual he said there was a wider sweet spot. I despise that term but he said it and not me.What we both heard was a super stable center image that was a few feet wide and not just one. The bubble was gone. The head in the vise was gone.  Off came the straight jacket and helmet. What I have now in this space intime is a glorious fully extended soundstage with all the meat on the bones and the features of talking heads on a real live performance stage. 

I have probably used eight different contact enhancers over five decades but this one blows my mind. This product  Nano Flo is the ultimate in transparency. 

Tom 

theaudiotweak

I can tell by your reaction you would jump to conclusions so I won't tell you. And it was actually 1 other element and a derivative of a 3rd all in a binder..Still alive and listening well.. Boron is a component in magnets.Tom

@nano-flo

@ghasley

I don’t want you to leave, and if you go to the contact form on webpage or message your address privately I will send you the only .1ml sample I’m that I’m prepared give out, once the batch finishes blending sometime next week. I promise, it will be up to you to tell anyone if or what happens without me pissing about your answer. If you are as unimpressed as everyone that didn’t try it yet, I hope you shout it out for everyone on AUDIOGON, and I’ll even pay the shipping.

Chris

Chris, its very kind of you to offer. I will accept your generous offer on the condition that you publicly post the data you relied upon earlier in this thread that this product increases electrical conductivity. Before and after data would be welcome. Also Chris, what kind of hifi system are you using to form your subjective opinions.

Otherwise, I will trust that the late Ken Shindo was comfortable knew what he was doing in his lifelong pursuit designing and building exceptional electronics and complimentary cables.

Some of us here received test samples from Krissy that she had to buy from the maker. I will be sending Krissy my payment. Tom

More to discover