Perfect Path Total Contact no longer?

Tried to get onto Perfect Paths website and order some Total Contact. I see that there website is now down, and the owner has died(R.I.P). Does anyone have any news on the availability of this product?
akwilson501
First climber: Wow! What a fabulous view! So this is what it looks like from the top of the world! 

Second climber: Relax, Jack, we’re only at Base Camp.
If anyone is looking to buy PPT products, Ron Hedrich at Marigo Audio still has a few new products for sale. He was an authorized dealer through Tim before his passing.

@millercarbon Yo, fellow prober of audio and life,agreed! Most of us get on the better equipment "merry-go-round" with improvements sprinkled in here and there. If you can minimize VIBRATION,RFI,EMI,ect., clean up and enhance electrical supply and digital feed, you find out the equipment is just a small variable vs the effects of proper tweaking. Just like you i was happy with my system, but bliss came after tweaking. You can go from loving to grokking your stereo! And believe me that is when all the emotions can come pouring-in and blow you away. All this "clarity" comes together and my Cheshire grin just gets a little wider. marc brown P.S.  Just wish I knew that to begin with!  P.P.S. Of course it is understood room and speaker set-up is HUGE!