DRmare Tidal Music Converter

Hi- thought this forum might help with respect to this topic. I'm an active runner and use a Garmin 945, which supports amazon music and some other services, but not Tidal.  In searching for solutions, I see there are a number of software programs out there that claim to convert tidal to files on your computer which can then be loaded into your watch. Has anyone used these with success? Are they legit?  Just looking to avoid inadvertently downloading some software that then destroys my computer... Thanks in advance!   To answer a question some may have, I have amazon music as well, but there are a lot of songs I like that it doesn't have (EDM stuff for running) and I'm locked into Tidal for another year (BestBuy just had a great deal at $49 for a year of Tidal HIFI) so I am ringfencing my solution path here to using Tidal.

Thanks!
esthlos13

Thank you. I am using UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter. So far so good. The output quality is good enough, and it runs very fast. With the built-in Tidal Web Player, it enables users to download music from Tidal Free & HiFi, and convert Tidal music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF with no quality loss. 

You can use Audacity to record the audio outputs on your PC and then export the project to various lossless (FLAC) or lossy formats.

According to Consumer Reports (ca. 2015), this type of recording is legal but it probably violates Tidal's terms of service so they can terminate your account.

Post removed