Cullen Cable

Has anyone had any experience with Cullen Cable in the last 3-3 1/2 months? Have been waiting on a couple XLR cables for appx that long. Wanted to order a power chord and RCA interconnects as well...but now i am hesitant.
I’ve haven’t seen any bad reviews for Patrick at Cullen Cables...ones that would indicate that a 3+ month wait isn’t normal. But haven't seen anything that tells me it is either. 
tmac1700

I placed my order for eight cables from Patrick about 4 weeks ago. I’ve ordered from him about a year ago and all was smooth. His email responses have been slow from a couple days to over a week for a response at times, so placing the order was an extended process. I was told the cables would be delivered in 2-3 weeks, but nothing yet. Even though he may have merged or sold his company, I do think he needs to be more realistic in communicating timelines and expectations to the remaining customers. 

@nilecniv i think the 2- 3wk is just a boiler plate auto respose. I have no doubt you will get your cables. But i think the wait time is more like 2-3 months.

@tmac1700 Yeah, it does seem to be so. I guess he's not keen on overestimating the lead time and delivering early.

@jerryg123 Signal was going to be my other option. If my Cullen order falls through, I will place an order with Signal.