Sound color with different jumper materials,

Change the sound color with different jumper materials, have you ever tried using solid core copper silver vs multi strand gauge, to see if the high frequencies improve? Currently my speaker wires are plugged into the HF with the multi-strand jumper and gauge going to the LF. Have you ever tried connecting the speaker wires to the LF terminals and using a solid core copper/silver jumper to the HF. What were your results?

audiosens

carlsbad, According to Martin Logan it is suppose to be connected to the HF first, then the Jumper to the LF.  But I will try the second alternative.

carlsbad, I just try, and there is much more presence from the music, by at least 10%  bass-mid-highs, also with better details.  Next, I would probably try a new Jumper, made from solid Copper with Silver.  But for now, its like a realy good upgrade from my system, thank you for your relevant observations.  You were right, my big speaker cable is now at there best feeding the LF (and mid), the Jumper complete the HF with better expressions.  Thank's again !

try an external biwire or at minimum Audioquest silver jumpers….silly inexpensive for sonic benefit….

On some Von Schweikert speakers the recommendation was to run the speaker cables to the high frequency, and then jumpers to the low frequency.

It sounded a lot better that way on those speakers.

Alternately if you are not bi-wiring, eliminating the jumpers by opening up the speakers and piggybacking the low frequency wires to the high frequency binding posts on the inside of the speaker will give you the best results. All you need to do is take a photo before you do it so you have a record if you want to reverse it.

On a pair of Tannoy Canterbury SE’s we tried all options - bi-amping, bi-wiring and single wiring and on those speakers single wiring with the low and high frequency piggy backed inside the speakers to eliminate the need for jumpers was by far the best sounding option.

If ML says so it must be true.🙃No passive crossovers for me but if I did jumpers  would be solid silver with amp wires to woofer. Have fun