Sound color with different jumper materials,

Change the sound color with different jumper materials, have you ever tried using solid core copper silver vs multi strand gauge, to see if the high frequencies improve? Currently my speaker wires are plugged into the HF with the multi-strand jumper and gauge going to the LF. Have you ever tried connecting the speaker wires to the LF terminals and using a solid core copper/silver jumper to the HF. What were your results?

audiosens

Interesting concept. I know that different materials used as footers can make a difference. And I bet the jumper wire material would have the same effect. But I haven't tried it.......yet.

So are you saying that your speaker cables are plugged into the HF posts?  If so, the jumpers aren't in the signal path for the part ot the speaker than makes 90% of the "color".

carlsbad, According to Martin Logan it is suppose to be connected to the HF first, then the Jumper to the LF.  But I will try the second alternative.

carlsbad, I just try, and there is much more presence from the music, by at least 10%  bass-mid-highs, also with better details.  Next, I would probably try a new Jumper, made from solid Copper with Silver.  But for now, its like a realy good upgrade from my system, thank you for your relevant observations.  You were right, my big speaker cable is now at there best feeding the LF (and mid), the Jumper complete the HF with better expressions.  Thank's again !

try an external biwire or at minimum Audioquest silver jumpers….silly inexpensive for sonic benefit….