Scored 3 isoacoustics isolation feat, now what?

I Scored some cheap snake oil from Mr Haney the other day. Got 3 Orea Bordeaux. First I tried them on my Quick Mill Anita espresso machine with no improvement in texture or taste. So I figured I would try them on one of my HiFi source components. Got them sitting under my tubed pre now and I think there might have been some bloom improvement. I could also try them under my DAC or Power Amp. What component has best potential yield? Mr Haney said he had them under a Pass Labs power amp.

128x128jbuhl

Listen to see if the make the sound dead and lifeless. For me I find super dense hardwood thick boards work the best when they are on spikes. I am talking rosewood purple heart. Etc woods that will sink in water not float. Many of the other items tend to deaden the sound. Not much different than a bicycle tire tube party blown up with a board and then a piece of MDF on top. You will have this G's goat on air with bloom but no music left goes totally dead sounding

Regards

i put the iso pucks under all my equipment and it sucked the life out of my system so don't over do it.

One more thing about the Oreas: I found the best results to run contrary to what the maker said (as well as MusicDirect). I ended up with them directly under the footers on my gear. 

All the advice from both were to experiment placing them directly on the underside (bottom) of the gear. Just moving them a quarter of an inch made a big difference with added this but subtracted that. It was more frustrating under my SACD player than my integrated. 

I literally spent hours experimenting and it was always a trade off (with the positives being really nice, sometimes even beguiling, but at too much a detriment to other aspects). So the moral of the story is to try them under the footers.

All the best,
Nonoise