recommendation for phono pre amp and mc cartridge, around 1000$ each

i’m using well tempered classic tt and arm.
it’s not heavy arm, think between light to medium ,not sure.
i’m giving this info since i know that it’s important to cartridge match.
the phono should have at list up to 60 db, so i can use MCLO cartridge.
and have several loading and gain settings.

is there any advantage to a low output Mc compare to high, or mid?

not sure if this important but i am listening to variety kinds of music.
jazz, rock , classical

thanks to anyone that will help.

stone1

stone1,

That's correct, I sold my WTRP years ago, although the 103R is still in my rotation of cartridges. I haven't heard anything about the E-Glo containing any noise reduction circuitry. Nothing I've read indicates that.

thanks to all.
complicated dilemma.
will read some reviews for the recommended items 
i read good things about hana carts.
the question it how much it will match my arm.
armstrod
when you saying "My favorite cartridge (and I tried many) on my Well Tempered Record Player was the Denon 103R. "
can you detail a bit more?

it’s interesting and relevant to me.

The mass of that arm is 10 grams. With this chart you can find the capability of the cartridge that you decide to get! With a Japanese cartridge you will have to multiply the results by 1.7!

http://www.mh-audio.nl/Calculators/RF.html

stone1,

The 103R is a good all around performer that isn't really fussy about what arm you use, as long as it has enough effective mass. As stated above, it was mostly insensitive to the azimuth control issues of the WT arm, so it sounded very consistent from needle drop to last groove. I had better cartridges but they had stylus profiles that sounded better with rigid bearings. Also, my experience was high compliance cartridges didn't work well because even with the paddle mostly out of the silicone, the arm seemed over damped. That wasn't a problem with medium to low compliance carts.

thanks donvito looks like good instrument.
just wan to be sure, when you said "The mass of that arm is 10 grams" you meant to my well tempered arm?
i didn't have thin info.