Do larger planar speakers produce more accurate sound?

Planar speakers generate sound pressure via vibrating membrane panels. The excursion of the membrane x radiating area= sound pressure. This would mean that for a given sound level, membranes have smaller excursion in larger planar speakers than in smaller ones. Does this mean that larger speakers will produce more accurate sound?

I am not talking about the obvious benefits of the larger speakers in terms of low frequency production, so let's not get into that.

128x128chungjh

richopp, I do not get listening fatigue from my Quads. Which makes me wonder what type of amplification you’re using. I’m driving my 2905’s with an ASR Emitter Exclusive and I get bored before getting any fatigue.

@goofyfoot How do you like your ASR? Resolution? How often do you have to replace the batteries?

chungjh, The ASR Emitter 2 Exclusive is what I have and I've never regretted purchasing it. Recently, I had some issues with the output relays but that seems to be resolved. I've replaced the acid gel batteries once since I bought it in 2011.

The soundstage is very wide. It actually matches up with my Quad 2905's perfectly. Though admittedly, the Quad's are a pain to deal with. The ASR detail is more than I've ever heard with any other system. It is a very musical combination. Non fatiguing. Pitch black background and well balanced. I also own the smaller ASR phono amp.

The designer/manufacturer is remarkable. He'll stay on the phone or will email with you for as long as you need. He's very attentive. Finding the output relay issue required some time and he always got back to me immediately. 

Anyway, it's a great piece and I'd recommend it to anyone but if your stereo requirements are more modest, then the smaller Emitter 1 might be a better fit. 

goofyfoot, what other amps have you compared it with for your Quad? If you like the Quad sound, you should try Sound Labs ESLs. They are incredible.