Need some help- Speaker choice for Schiit Aegir+ Freya+

Hello, my first post on the forums.

I recently acquired an Aegir and Freya+ pre-amp for my 2 channel stereo system. My current pair of speakers are Paradigm SE Atom monitors, which I am looking to upgrade. Been reading stuff all over the internet trying to narrow it down. 

My budget is $2500 or less. The room is 17x15 and I am in a condo unit, so I cant really crank up the volume too much. 

Knowing that the Aegir is only 20 watts into 8 ohms, I'm looking for a speaker that will sound good at low listening levels. I mostly listen to classic rock. So far I have come up with these:

Wharfedale Lintons, Omega Alnico or Super Alnico, Fyne F500, NSMT model 25/Chorus, and possibly Klipsch.

Also, I am going to need to purchase without actually listening to the speakers. I live in the US but I'm far from any hi-fi store.

Best choice from what I have listed? Or is there another speaker that would be a better match?

Thanks,

Weasel

weasel59

I have a pair of Ohm 1000s in a room a shade larger than yours and use an Aegir with a Lyr as a preamp and am very pleased with the sound. While I'm not in a condo, I'm not a head-banger and 85 dB or so is my max volume. The Aegir gets there nicely with room to spare.  I also have a pair of Golden Ear BRX's in the bedroom and the Aegir also works nicely with them.

A pair of new Ohm 1000s is just over your budget at $2,700 but the GE BRXs at $1,600/pair would be under by quite a bit. I think both sets of speakers are great buys at their price points.

Fritz seems like they would be a good match. Having trouble finding where I can purchase them.

I have not seen or heard of Ohm speakers. Also seems like a good match. My budget could be stretched, although I would rather not.

Thank you for the input.

ETA: I see Fritz is direct sale. I can't find any negative reviews online. I'm going to contact him.

Ohm Speakers has been in business since the 1970s and have a devoted following. They have a unique design and are direct sales only. However, they offer a 120 day home trial -- you just pay shipping if you send them back.  Their web site is https://ohmspeaker.com.

Check out Tekton Impact Monitors. Very efficient, neutral and transparent to let the nice Schiit gear shine.